Estrogen and progesterone receptors concentration in the endometrium, which shows the peak on pre-ovulatory days are induced mainly by estrogen during proliferate phase, play an important role in the endometrial growth and maturation. Suraj Femicare Powder overcomes anti-estrogenic activity/ inhibitory effect of Clomiphene citrate and increases endometrial receptivity in protecting the process of implantation and subsequent pregnancy. Since Symplocus Racemosa is known for its usefulness to improve the womens health by treating gynecological conditions, like excessive menstrual flow and leucorrhoea. Thus Surajs FemiCare can improve the conception rate significantly in female infertility. Suraj Femicare Powder is designed to regularize the menstrual cycle by correcting dysfunctional uterine bleeding (DUB). Surajs Femicare Powder corrects menstrual irregularities by virtue of its unique formulation of time-tested herbs in the optimum quantity which helps in correcting the Hypothalamus, Pituitary and Ovarian axis.
BENEFITS & USES :
- Effective for Leucorrhoea4
- Helps to support uterine function
- Helps to reduce the risk of vaginal infection
- Helps to normalize the menstrual cycle
- Helps to reduce heavy menstrual bleeding
- By stimulating ovulation, it helps to boost fertility and reduce irregular period
- Helps to reduce pain during menstrual period
- Useful in Premenstural Syndrome & Premenstural Dysmenorrhea
- Also Useful in Menorrhagia, Metrorrhagia, Oligomenorrhea
- Abnormal vaginal discharge
- Vaginal Irritation, Itching around the outside of the vagina
- Urinary Tract Infection
- Astringent action on mucus membrane of genital tract controls leucorrhoea and maintains normal vaginal pH.
- Improves general health and relieves associated symptoms.
- Re-strengthens the reproductive tissues thus restores their vitality.
- Is the best treatment for light yellow and white discharge and removes the odour of Vagina.
Dosage: 1 teaspoon powder twice or thrice a day, preferably with milk before meals or as directed by the physician.